Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners.
The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
What You Will Do
As intern of Quality Engineering department, Team Member is responsible to support Quality Engineer in sustaining Quality Management System performance and assure it meets and exceeds the requirements.
- Support in MSA compliance monitoring.
- Support in IPQC audit assessment and drive for improvement.
- Collaborate with manufacturing and process team to establish quality mindset/culture.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Quality or Engineering field or any related.
- Passionate about quality and problem solving.
- Positive mind set, good working attitude & strong analytical skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Sep 2021, 6:00 pm