Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
- RDA/Metrology - ATI IVY qualification.
- The intern will support the ATI IVY qualification between June-Sept.
- Scope of the Project will be Engineering Data collection, Data Analysis and Recipe Setup.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Material Science / Physics / Electronics Eng.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm