Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
- OEE Improvement to Improve Productivity.
- Understand OEE and the concept of constraint station.
- Data collection and analysis of elements involved in machine utilization.
- Data validation includes the time study of actual machine performance and motion study.
- Apply knowledge to eliminate waste and drive for improvement to achieve the target set and improve productivity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Engineering.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm