Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
- Electrical Protection Setting Discrimination Study.
- To analyze and evaluate the current electrical protection setting in MMY.
- To propose a new setting based on the analysis result.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (Power System).
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm