Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
- Manufacturing Ergonomics Study and Assessment - Handling of Material, Magazines, Trolleys, Standing at work.
- Objective - To ensure a high level of productivity and competitiveness among users without future safety and health problems by providing a working environment designed according to acceptable worker physical and capacities.
- Target - To identify, assess and control manufacturing ergonomic issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Mechanical Eng/ Industrial Eng.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm