Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners.
The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
As Industrial Engineer you are responsible to perform capacity analysis and execute strategies to enable the factory to support volume forecast in the tactical and long-term horizon.
In this role, you will also engage with Central Planning, Factory Network and Supply Chain in developing scenarios as well as pursuing opportunities for the site.
What You Will Do
- Maintain and validate capacity, capital, head count, and space models to enable accurate assessment of production loading needs.
- Apply Industrial Engineering concepts to line management, capacity analysis, scheduling, production planning, head count and layout planning.
- Maintain site level Master Data to analyze and resolve capacity constraints in order to support manufacturing Statement of Supply commits in the tactical horizon.
- Support manufacturing efficiency efforts for the site (cycle time, MaxUtil / OEE improvement, capacity optimization, data integration, automation and process simplification).
- Coordinate capital purchases and capacity changes with central planning and purchasing.
- Coordinate tool installation and location with facilities personnel and area engineers.
- Collaborate with other sites in planning, capacity benchmarking and BKM projects. Provide inputs, support network optimization and long-term strategy discussions.
- Conduct operations modeling and financial analyses (Net Present Value, Return on Invested Capital, Payback).
- Lead efforts in resolving capacity gaps and identify strategies to optimize factory capability.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s degree in Engineering, preferably Industrial Engineering.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Background in statistical data analysis tools.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent MS Excel skills and good English communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to effect changes within the team.
- Highly motivated to work in a dynamic environment, with good integrity and character.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm