The Facilities and SAP Engineer provides engineering for design, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the relevant mechanical systems site wide: Industrial and Office HVAC systems, Cleanroom Air Systems, Chilled Water Systems, Exhaust systems, Process Cooling Water Systems, Compressed Air Systems, and Process vacuum system.
The candidate is expected to troubleshoot and respond to issues and interruptions of the systems, handle and execute engineering projects including upgrades, retrofits and expansion, capacity tracking and planning on relevant systems.
The candidates shall also manage SAP PM system for facilities department. From developing master data, maintenance plan, maintenance task list, follow up work order closure and others deem necessary to complete the SAP process.
What You Will Do
- Provide support for operational issues and root cause analysis with knowledge of the systems.
- Analyze system capabilities and future requirements during scenario evaluations based on manufacturing capacity and demand.
- Support design reviews for base-build systems in your area of responsibility ensuring specifications are met and cost reduction improvements are identified.
- Support tool install designs for the systems that connect to those tools insuring specifications are met and cost reduction improvements are identified.
- Review and support capacity analysis for your systems tracking against actual data from the facility.
- Identifies and evaluates risk analysis for your systems and proposes possible improvements.
- Provide solutions to real time equipment and process problems.
- Evaluate new or modified equipment based on tools specification requirements and system capacity study.
- Use, identify and implement equipment and process control methods.
- Develop and implement long term improvements in equipment or processes that result in cost reduction, improved reliability and safety improvements.
- Identify root cause from the excursion or abnormal operation and conducts analytical improvement and lesson learnt as part of preventive actions.
- Identify and evaluates interactions between equipment and processes and resolve potential problems.
- Willing to support projects including other facility works re-assigned.
- Manage project scheduling and planning for efficient and effective project execution.
- Manage and control availability of manpower, material, cost, timeline and ensuring quality in delivery.
- Manage and lead Facilities SAP PM and Facilities Management System related.
- To facilitate event tracking submission to all necessary Micron Event Tracking System, including but not limited to Maximo, GDM, and/or FMS, required for any Facilities interruption events that resulted on potential/actual production impact.
- To lead Facilities Preventive Maintenance (PM) management program, focusing on PM management, PM extension, and management review.
- Follow all EHS procedures to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Ensure compliance of all facility equipment in accordance to regulations.
- Ensure compliance of daily activity in facility within the regulatory permissible limit, and “Facilities Disciplines”.
- Willing to work extra hours if necessary, to support projects that with urgency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Related Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field of study.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Extensive background and possess genuine passion in Facility Engineering.
- Proficiency in setting up SAP PM FMS system and operating the system.
- Able to prioritize and schedule workload and work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Good organizational skills and Service attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and also team player.
- Familiarity with semiconductor manufacturing and facility systems.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm