Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
What You Will Do
- Manage and supervise a production team consisting of skilled operators and trainers to meet the department's output, quality, and cycle time targets.
- Manages the WIP across Functional Work Area for Assembly operations to ensure smooth material flow per the given execution plan.
- Plan and execute daily shift objectives and goals as part of productivity and continuous improvement.
- High alert on Safety aspect, PPE violations and ensure safe operation procedures per SOP.
- Communicate and highlight or handing/taking over duties/issues between shifts, liaise with Management, Planning and Engineering on daily production issues.
- Nurture operators' career development through coaching and on-the-job training.
- Create and maintain a harmonious and safe working environment that instills teamwork, commitment, and ownership in the team.
- Work to create a culture of learning and sharing of Best-Known Methods to simplify procedures and process flows.
- Able to Conduct training for Production Trainers, Lead Production Operators.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree and experience in Assembly / Test / Semiconductor manufacturing background, fresh graduate is encouraged to apply too.
- Able to / Experience in Supervising MFG Operations in Shift, preferably workforce more >30HC.
- Good knowledge in Lean Manufacturing, SPC Implementations, KAIZEN /Continuous Improvement & Poka Yoke.
- Able to coach team members to ensure SOP is followed, and critical to safety and quality conformance.
- Great team player, motivator and listening skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be available to work in shift rotation and overtime.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:13th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm