Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing - Using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
As a Wafer Dicing Equipment Engineer, you will be oversees the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing equipment including studies equipment performance and reliability to ensure production equipment is in control and quality of product is meeting expectation; sustaining and improving key performance indices of the equipment through continuous improvement activities.
What You Will Do
- Implement Preventive/Predictive maintenance program.
- Develop equipment maintenance specifications.
- Monitor equipment performance key indicators and responsible to meet expectation.
- Provide necessary production support.
- Identify the key cost drivers and work on cost reduction programs.
- Regularly conduct equipment benchmarking exercise.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Physics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical & Electronics or related Engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skill with an extremely positive attitude towards working as a team.
- Self-motivated, possess initiative and ability to work independently.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm