Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing - Using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
As a Flip chip Attach, Underfill, Stencil Printing & Flux wash Equipment Engineer, you will be oversees the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing equipment including studies equipment performance and reliability to ensure production equipment is in control and quality of product is meeting expectation; sustaining and improving key performance indices of the equipment through continuous improvement activities; reducing cost through qualifying 2nd source; ensuring effective and efficient equipment risk management strategy; continuous develop new capabilities ahead of needs.
What You Will Do
- Implement Preventive/Predictive maintenance program.
- Develop equipment maintenance specifications.
- Monitor equipment performance key indicators and responsible to meet expectation.
- Provide necessary production support.
- Establish spare inventory system for key equipment.
- Monitor spare cost and drive down liabilities of spare inventories.
- Work with Purchasing to identify critical suppliers and develop 2nd sourcing strategy.
- Identify the key cost drivers and work on cost reduction programs.
- Define, develop and maintain equipment capabilities, strategy and roadmap.
- Maintaining a matrix on equipment capabilities and constraints.
- Work with equipment suppliers to develop new material / capabilities.
- Regularly conduct equipment benchmarking exercise.
- Work with equipment suppliers to develop new capabilities.
- Work with Package Development team to establish production capabilities for new products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master / Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical & Electronics or related Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in semiconductor industry.
- Knowledge in Die Prep for wafer blade dicing, stealth dicing, laser grooving, edge trimming will be added advantages.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills with an extremely positive attitude towards working as a team.
- Broad technical knowledge in problem solving analytical skill & lead an engineering team through innovative process implementation (FMEA, DOE, FDC/APC, DATA ANALYSIS).
- Self-motivated, possess initiative and ability to work independently.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm