Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Equipment Technician is responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing, and modifying equipment in a safe manner. He or she will also monitor equipment for efficiency and provide excellent and timely customer service.
What You Will Do
- Install, maintain, repair, and modify equipment.
- Diagnose equipment problems and implement solutions.
- Use equipment tracking systems to acquire equipment history and ensure that record keeping and documentation is in the equipment tracking system.
- Perform preventive maintenance and calibrations on area equipment.
- Align with standardized procedures and guidelines, and stays current on process and equipment procedure.
- Respond to equipment issues in a timely manner.
- Operate equipment to check the quality of performance.
- Resolve when calibrations and PMs are due, ensure they are conducted on time, and perform them according to the documentation.
- Assist the engineering group with process developments.
- Monitor equipment efficiency.
- Monitor the overall efficiency data and interpret results.
- Identify and accurate problems, and equipment inaccuracies or inefficiencies.
- Communicate machine performance trends.
- Anticipate and analyze problems, generate alternative solutions, select the best solution, and develop an action plan.
- Make decisions and recommendations based on analysis of data.
- Identify and drive area improvement.
- Identify and drive equipment and process improvements.
- Attain and maintain required certifications.
- Remain actively involved in quality improvement, and utilize data and other information to justify improvements.
- Assist with experiments or equipment evaluations to reduce inefficiencies, with process experiments and qualifications and with new and converted equipment qualifications.
- Utilize the suggestion program to drive improvements and follows-up on suggestions and improvements.
- Assist with software upgrades and improvements.
- Help collect data and suggest ways to improve tool efficiency.
- Suggest possible items that could be covered in a quality team.
- Perform all work in a safe manner.
- Align with all safe work practices, which include company, local, state, and federal requirements.
- Follow safety and PPE protocols while working on or around equipment, and follow area safety and security procedures.
- Know and apply energy isolation procedures.
- Access and use the Micron Cedar program to obtain chemical information.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and accident-free work environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Certificate Diploma in Engineering.
- Good communicate skills and coordinating abilities to work across various functional team.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Expertise in technical documentation.
- Willing to learn and apply knowledge in new process / equipment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm