Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing - using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
As a Test Equipment Technician, you will be responsible for performing preventive and corrective maintenance on equipment. You will provide support to production and engineering as needed.
What You Will Do
- Diagnose equipment problems and implement solutions.
- Use applicable equipment tracking system to obtain equipment history.
- Ensure record keeping/documentation in equipment tracking system.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Perform calibrations on area equipment.
- Select and utilize proper test equipment and tools.
- Comply with standardized procedures and guidelines.
- Stay current on process and equipment procedures.
- Verify with production and ES Lead the need to convert equipment.
- Keep work areas clean and organized.
Monitor Equipment Performance and Address Deviations:
- Extract data from applicable sources (T3 and above).
- Ensure reliability of data (T3 and above).
- Monitor process metrics.
- Identify equipment inaccuracy or inefficiency.
- Communicate trends of machine performance.
- Contain/correct deviation or inefficiencies.
Communicate Information to Appropriate Personnel:
- Provide and receive pass downs.
- Communicate with production to relay problems, changes, or request information as needed.
- Provide feedback and data to engineering as needed.
- Share knowledge/experience with other team members.
- Conduct meetings (T3 and above).
Support Internal/External Customers:
- Respond to customer requests.
- Reprioritize customer requests as needed.
Assist with Training:
- Work with Workforce Development to identify areas needing training and create training materials (T3 and above).
- Train other team members as needed/required (T3 and above).
Adhere to and Promote Safety:
- Identify and promptly report hazards.
- Follow safety procedures and area work rules including proper PPE, lockout and chemical safety.
- Operate and maintain equipment and tools within manufacturers and company guidelines.
- Use proper lifting techniques and work in an ergonomically correct manner.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Electronics / Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Self-motivated and hardworking with a pleasant personality.
- Possess good communication and analytical skills.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:22nd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm