Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing - using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
As a Test Lab Technician, you are responsible for the maintenance of tools. You are required to sustain and repair the tools that will be used in manufacturing line, to support for manufacturing ramp up. You are responsible for the key performance of the manufacturing thru continuous improvement activities.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for Test tools transfer, setup and buyoff, and support for manufacturing ramp up.
- Responsible for sustain tools, with hand on trouble shooting on the tools.
- Responsible for tool management system to ensure that the tools are sufficient to support manufacturing.
- Responsible for tool maintenance to ensure that the tools are well maintained.
- Perform tool breakdown analysis, and work with cross functional team to solve the issue.
- Work on the tool management system to ensure that the tools are control between the life cycle.
- Work with equipment engineering team on equipment related issue.
Training Focus Will Be On:
- Technical capabilities in performing equipment Preventive Maintenance (PM) and operation.
- Using problem solving tools do identify errors in troubleshooting equipment.
- Assisting process and equipment engineer to perform data analysis and make recommendation for improvements.
- Exposure to Micron Quality Mindset & compliance to the Micron's standard.
- Upskilling competency in analyzing data and producing concise technical report.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Electrical & Electronic, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong interest to work on dynamic and challenging environment.
- Basic analytic skill, fast learner, independent, and highly motivated and a good team player.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm