Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
As a Talent Acquisition Intern at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be part of a highly collaborative team in a fast-paced and dynamic organization! By delivering organized and timely support to the Recruiting Team, you’ll help ensure a positive candidate and hiring manager experience and be an integral part of Micron’s success. You will touch and influence all steps of the recruiting process while utilizing and continually improving your already stellar set of customer service skills.
Through your work, you will develop a rare network of interdisciplinary professionals both within and outside of Micron and that will provide a foundation for career and personal development within Human Resources and the Semiconductor Industry!
What you will do
- Collaborate with and counsel recruiting stakeholders on recruiting/hiring process and procedures end to end
- In conjunction with Recruiting Stakeholders, craft and edit job descriptions
- Build requisitions in the recruiting system/application tracking system (ATS)Assist in screening applications and resumes
- Pre-screen/conduct phone interviews with candidates and schedule sophisticated phone screens, interviews, and host onsite interviews if needed
- Process offers proposals and prepare onboarding as needed
- Own branding initiatives such as crafting brand videos and plan Onboarding Program
- Research challenges of market survey and/or focus groups to generate meaningful messages and strategies
- Support Intern Program activities and engage all interns from different functions
- Learn and build/improve hiring related reports
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proactive approach and a high level of ownership
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, WORD, PPT, etc.)
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm