The best thing about theory is putting it into practice. The Mercedes-Benz Group presents students with lots of different ways to do just that: through internships, dissertation placements and temporary work placements.
The Mercedes-Benz Group offers many exciting internships and supports you in taking initial steps toward your career: In alternative drives of tomorrow or efficient production, negotiations in purchasing or financing options in fleet management. Before or during your studies - nationally or internationally.
We offer you the opportunity to get some exciting insights into a global group. What's more, we provide an advisor who supports you if you have any questions and requests.
What You Will Do
- To support the marketing team in organizing customer and dealer events.
- To support in the operational, development and implementation of marketing, business development and public relations plans.
- To support the creation of marketing materials such as brochures, campaign videos etc.
- To assist in the social media tools and online marketing initiatives.
- To assist supervisor in another assigned task.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are enrolled as a student at a university.
- Mandatory internship with supporting letter from University.
- Min requirement - Able to do 6 Months Internship (Aug'22 - Feb'23).
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising, Public Relations or any related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, social media Tools and Outlook.
- Highly motivated and energetic person.
- Attention to details and good prioritizing skills.
- Good spoken and writing in English.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales, Media and...
- Closing Date:28th May 2022, 6:00 pm