The best thing about theory is putting it into practice. The Mercedes-Benz Group presents students with lots of different ways to do just that - through internships, dissertation placements and temporary work placements.
The Mercedes-Benz Group offers many exciting internships and supports you in taking initial steps toward your career - In alternative drives of tomorrow or efficient production, negotiations in purchasing or financing options in fleet management. Before or during your studies - nationally or internationally.
We offer you the opportunity to get some exciting insights into a global group. What's more, we provide an advisor who supports you if you have any questions and requests.
Duration of Internship:
- Internship position(s) for duration - 6 months.
- Commencement date of internship - 7th June 2022.
What You Will Do
- Drafting, reviewing and amending contracts.
- Conducting legal research.
- Preparing legal letters.
- Administrative support.
- Attending project discussions.
- Assisting the legal department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate is currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree or CLP.
- Required language(s) - Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and more.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and pick-up matters proactively.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm