The best thing about theory is putting it into practice. The Mercedes-Benz Group presents students with lots of different ways to do just that - through internships, dissertation placements and temporary work placements.
The Mercedes-Benz Group offers many exciting internships and supports you in taking initial steps toward your career - In alternative drives of tomorrow or efficient production, negotiations in purchasing or financing options in fleet management. Before or during your studies - nationally or internationally.
We offer you the opportunity to get some exciting insights into a global group. What's more, we provide an advisor who supports you if you have any questions and requests.
What You Will Do
- To support HR Department in administration matters related to every aspect of HR functions.
- To support in the employee onboarding and off boarding activities.
- To coordinate and administer employee development programs such as training.
- To assist in the HR policies/ guidelines / work instructions reviewing.
- To assist in the expat / foreign management in terms of Immigration process via vendor.
- To assist in preparation of huddle meeting slide on HR related topics.
- To support on digitalization initiative such as e-filing and communication platform.
- To assist on vendor management process.
- To assist in other ad-hoc HR tasks or projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Candidate must possess or are currently pursuing Diploma or Degree in Business Admin / Management / Human Resource or equivalent.
- Must be able to commit at least 6 months internship duration with University Internship Letter.
- Work experience - Any prior work experience will be an added advantage.
- IT skills - Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Social Media tools and Outlook required.
- Professional & Interpersonal skills - Strong organization and good planning skills, excellent oral and written communications skills, ability to work independently and as a team, able to take own initiatives, able to multitask and prioritize, able to handle highly sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Language skills - Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Human Resources,...
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm