McDermott supports providing tertiary students access to experience and exposure in the future workforce. You are expected to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting. The program will be a function-focused, development program that provides selected individuals the opportunity to gain actual work/project exposure and experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical, Civil, Mechanical and Electrical) or higher with a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Internship Duration from Jan 2019 to July/August 2019
- Self-motivated with demonstrated leadership and communication skills.
- Passionate to be an engineer and show strong technical attributes e.g. attention to details, highly organized and good analytical skills
- Open to local students only
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm