Embarking your career journey with us means:
- Reveal your potentials from hands-on experience.
- Receive learning & training via cutting-edge technology platform and day-to-day hands-on learning experience to develop transferable skills for success.
- Pave your own career path with passion.
Why Join Us:
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us - you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
The Associate will support the team in delivering high quality compliance and advisory services to our diverse portfolio of corporate and individual clients.
What You Will Do
- Manage client portfolio in the area of transfer pricing.
- Work with managers, peers and partners on the delivery of transfer pricing solutions to local and multinational clients across industries in Malaysia and globally.
- Support the process for the functional analysis, industry research and benchmarking studies and to apply information to assess client’s position and develop effective transfer pricing approaches accordingly.
- Support the team and adopt the firm’s overall process for the preparation of transfer pricing policy, compliance documentation and planning reports.
- Be involved in transfer pricing advisory projects and related tasks as and when required.
- Build strong external and internal relations with clients, networks, teams and across other service lines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Accountancy and/or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum 6 months of relevant tax/transfer pricing experience will be an added advantage.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to work independently in a fast-moving and pressing deadline environment.
- Proficient in English, especially writing skills.
- Possess strong communication skills to service clients and work as a team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm