You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars - a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow.
Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
Embarking your career journey with us means:
- Reveal your potential from hands-on experience.
- Receive learning & training via cutting-edge technology platform and day-to-day hands-on learning experience to develop transferable skills for success.
- Pave your own career path with passion.
What You Will Do
As a Tax Intern, you will gain invaluable insights and hands-on experience in your chosen field.
Grow your professional skills alongside the guidance from colleagues. Receive the right levels of support and formal training to translate your knowledge into practice.
You will be amazed by your own growth within a short period of time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate or final year university students pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Professional Accounting qualification such as CPA Australia, ACCA or equivalent.
- Competent written and spoken English language.
- Possess analytical, critical thinking and report-writing skills.
- High literacy in office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel etc.).
- Able to engage internship of 3-to-6-month(s) duration.
Internship Period - From Dec 2021 (3 – 6 months).
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm