The Global Maybank Apprentice Programme is Maybank’s award-winning apex Programme for graduates, a specially designed two-year on-the-job rotation programme which includes a three-month international assignment to encourage cross-border exposure and network among new talents. As one of the industry’s award winning management trainee programmes, GMAP is designed to provide graduates with a strategic platform to jump-start their career. The program is not limited to only graduates from business disciplines but also attracts graduates from a wide range of academic backgrounds.
Our Global Maybank Apprentices will experience a formal 2-year on-the-job rotation to gain maximum exposure in all relevant areas for an apprentice’s development. We recognise that building complete bankers requires a personalised approach.
What You Will Do
The Global Maybank Apprentice Programme is aimed at developing you as an individual and includes:
- A holistic learning experience with customised job rotation.
- Enhancing leadership skills among others, via involvement in group-wide special projects.
- International Assignments to immerse you in our global operations.
- Experiential learning through CR initiatives, project management and presentation to top management.
- Face-to-face development.
There are 3 compulsory rotations that Global Maybank Apprentices have to go through:
- Branch Rotation (within Klang Valley).
- Business Centre Rotation.
- And any risk related departments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Level of education - Minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree.
- There is no minimum CGPA.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm