Maybank Young Banker Internship Programme (MYBIP) is a structured internship programme targeted for final semester student, designed to enhance their employability and soft-skills capability as well as providing them with technical skills and license certification.
The aim of this programme is to fast track them to be Maybank ready talents. At the end of this programme, interns will be able to gain a practical experience in banking industry and also can improve their skills to interact and communicate effectively.
A structured evaluation and assessment will be conducted in the middle and at the end of their internship. This is to align with the University performance assessment for students grading.
What You Will Do
Throughout this 5-months internship, interns will undergo a comprehensive 1-month classroom training followed by 4 months on-the-job training a various Maybank branches nationwide.
Interns also will be buddy with our existing Personal Financial Advisor to guide them throughout their training here in Maybank.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final semester Bachelor’s Degree students in any field.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal skills and a sociable person.
- Possess a strong analytical ability.
- Forward-thinking, results-driven and enthusiastic personality.
- Willing to be relocated throughout the country.
- Candidates who have held leadership roles during their university years will have an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm