Are you ready to get ahead in your career?
- We want to empower you turn your ambitions into achievements.
- We thrive in inclusiveness, diversity and embrace close collaborations for you to create impact for yourself and others.
- Together, we aim to bring the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation to be ahead in a changing world.
- To realise our vision to become Malaysia’s leading converged solutions company, we are looking for a new talent to innovate and grow with us in a culture that values commitment, performance and possibilities.
Why this job exists and why it is critical:
- The purpose of this role is to assist the Quality Assurance Test stream with the test preparation and test execution of all testing activities including SIT and UAT and contribute to team results, including quality of work, and timeliness.
- This role will collaborate with program stakeholders (including vendor) to plan, execute and problem solve with assigned deliverables.
- Be part of Maxis what’s next and embark on a digital journey as Business Transformation Tester!
What You Will Do
Assist in Test Planning:
- Assist in the scheduling, tracking and logistics of testing inventory (phones, sims, number ranges).
Assist in Test Preparation:
- Reviews, contributes, and creates test deliverables including test scenarios and test cases.
- Create test data in Amdocs and/or legacy applications.
Execution of Test Scenarios:
- Responsible for execution of test scenarios/cases and record/documentation of results.
- Gather evidence (screenshots, logfiles etc.) and save/store in test tool or other central location.
- Amend test scenarios and test cases as a result of defects and changes.
- Contribute to a relevant regression test pack for each test phase.
- Compile test metrics and KPIs for daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Escalate Issues in a timely manner.
- Work with partners within company (including vendors) to facilitate the logistics and flow of the activities.
- Raise defects, including steps to reproduce.
- Assist in researching and documenting Root Cause Analysis.
- Assist in the recommendation of resolution or work-around.
- Assist in the logistics around defect triage meetings.
Assist in Overall Programme Governance & Communications:
- Create content of relevant activities including orientation, knowledge transfer sessions, town hall, programme events etc.
- To act as transformative change agent, promote transformation objectives and new Business Processes and internet/digital mind set and behavioral.
- Drive efficiency, build awareness and share the knowledge of business principles, Business Process best practice and change priority across organization
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates with Computer Science Degree are preferred, other business degree with good understanding of IT applications is welcome to apply.
- Analytical and problem solving skills required.
- English written and verbal communication skills required.
- Any knowledge of test preparation and/or execution is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Willing to work on a 2 years contract role under Maxis directly.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm