Are you ready to get ahead in your career?
We want to empower you turn your ambitions into achievements.
We thrive in inclusiveness, diversity and embrace close collaborations for you to create impact for yourself and others.
Together, we aim to bring the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation to be ahead in a changing world.
To realize our vision to become Malaysia’s leading converged solutions company, we are looking for a new talent to innovate and grow with us in a culture that values commitment, performance and possibilities.
What You Will Do
The Sales & Services Graduate Program is a year-long program designed to equip you with a holistic view of what it takes to attract, capture, convert and retain customers in order to generate revenue for the long run.
You will have the opportunity to learn from industry leaders through a structured rotation program covering the commercial, strategic, analytical and operational aspects of a large organization. In this digital-first era, you will also be exposed to strategies, partnerships, initiatives and technologies to further expand Maxis’ market leadership: from Go-To-Market conceptualization to customer segmentation and analytics, to even crafting a personalized user experience through omnichannel capabilities.
You will be required to conduct data analysis to gather insights, implement project roadmaps as well as identify opportunities for process improvement. Towards the end of the program, you will be placed into dedicated tracks aligned to business strategies where you will partner with subject matter experts to further enhance your knowledge and skills in the specializations you are passionate about.
On top of that, there are also seasonal initiatives that will allow you to collaborate with various stakeholders across the company in order to empower you with a big picture view of Maxis’ position in the nation’s digital roadmap.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bacherlor’s degree in Business Management, Political Sciences, Economics, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Engineering (Network / Telecomm / Software / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic), Data Science, Actuarial Science, Mathematics/Statistics /Applied Sciences, etc.
- Recent graduate with less than 1 year experience.
- Proven leadership qualities with varied portfolio of extra-curricular activities.
- Excellent command of the English language, verbal and written and strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess a strategic mindset and the ability to learn quickly.
- Highly self-motivated, independent and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Information...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm