Are you ready to get ahead in your career?
- We want to empower you turn your ambitions into achievements.
- We thrive in inclusiveness, diversity and embrace close collaborations for you to create impact for yourself and others.
- Together, we aim to bring the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation to be ahead in a changing world.
- To realize our vision to become Malaysia’s leading converged solutions company, we are looking for a new talent to innovate and grow with us in a culture that values commitment, performance and possibilities.
What You Will Do
You will have exposure in assisting in some of the tasks below. Exposure areas will vary depending on several factors, such as seasonal activities, selected areas which the graduate is assigned to, as well as priorities as identified by the manager. Candidates will be shortlisted for one of the two tracks below based on the assessment process.
External-Facing HR Exposure
- Support the team to attract and discover talents for relevant talent needs.
- Assist in utilizing social media platforms and other relevant tools to create a strong talent pipeline for Maxis.
- Support the constant evaluation and review of the current recruiting process and identify an opportunity for improvement.
- Assist in utilizing and maximizing the usage of recruitment technology/systems/tools to capture the relevant data for machine learning and artificial intelligence purposes.
- Increase Employee take-up of job rotations for career growth.
- Engage in the end-to-end internship recruitment process.
- Engage in the end-to-end scholarships programme.
- Assist to organize internal intern & scholars engagement events.
- Assist to organize campus-related events and activities.
- Source and compile young talent stories to be featured on Maxis’ social media pages.
- Assist in managing systems, processes, and partners to create a strong Maxis brand as an employer.
- Help to design and develop content on social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) for employer branding – photos, videos, graphics.
- Work with agencies to launch slick employer branding campaigns to attract future skills talents.
- Assist in developing a strong brand positioning for Career Sites, Recruitment Agencies and Job Portals.
- Partner with Recruitment team to launch online recruitment campaigns and to manage candidate email marketing.
- Assist in performing regular online competitor intelligence monitoring and drive marketing action plans to grow the Maxis employer brand.
- Partner with Employer Brand team member to develop printed ads and online campaigns to be launched in universities and talent partners.
- Support and monitor the report marketing analytics related to employer brand campaigns and social media platforms.
- Assist in social media communications by posting and do write-ups to showcase the best of what Maxis can offer and elevate the Maxis employer brand.
Internal P&O Exposure Track / Internal-facing HR Exposure Track
Learning & Development (L&D):
- Help to Identify and grow Maxis’ top talents as well as develop young talents to ensure a strong pipeline of succession.
- Conduct capabilities gap to understand the training needs of Maxis’ employees and offer solutions through multiple channels.
- Assist the team to provide learning and development opportunities to create a culture of continuous learning and growth.
- Help to cultivate, promote and sustain a productive learning culture within the organization through planned campaigns, roadshows, events, lectures, etc.
- Source, assess, and recommend vendors for development programs.
- Engage to review instructor performance and recommend improvements to program content, instructor presentation method, and the processes.
- Assist in measuring the effectiveness of learning & development activities to continuously improve the outcome of the initiatives.
- Assist in building a data-driven talent management process.
- Contribute to design and implement programs that aim to attract, measure, develop and manage different segments of talent pool.
- Assist in building and implement succession plans to establish an internal talent pipeline that aligns with our business objectives and future workforce requirements.
- Help to provide practice advice to departments and related committees with respect to identifying, selecting, and developing employees.
- Support the development of effective strategies for identifying skills gaps within the workforce.
- Assist to organize bi-monthly performance pitstop and annual performance review sessions.
Performance & Rewards OR HR Services:
- Engage in the end-to-end Compensation & Benefits process.
- Support creation and maintenance of company job catalogue.
- Work closely with HRIT in ensuring smooth execution of key compensation activities on Workday based on the latest company requirement.
- Assist to perform salary and benefit benchmarking through annual salary survey submission with external service providers.
- Assist in compiling all P&O’s department’s budget needs and managing it within P&O’s given targets as well as be the go-to-person for any matters related to P&O’s budget and cost.
- Help to maintain and review the relevance of benefits and policies to the latest business needs.
- Work closely with admin and finance in ensuring cost posting hygiene, availability of budget and handling cases of budget insufficiency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Political Sciences, Economics, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Engineering (Network/Telecomm/Software/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic), Data Science, Actuarial Science, Mathematics/Statistics/Applied Sciences or any other related discipline.
- Recent graduate with less than 1 year experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with First or Second-class Honours or a Master’s degree in any discipline.
- Achieved academic awards of excellence.
- Proven leadership qualities with varied portfolio of extra-curricular activities.
- Excellence of command of English language – verbal and written.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Energetic, resilient, self-motivated, result-driven, highly adaptable and able to work independently.
- Possess a strategic mindset and the ability to learn quickly.
- A high level of self-motivation and commitment and enjoy working in fast-paced environments.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm