Are you ready to get ahead in your career?
- We want to empower you turn your ambitions into achievements.
- We thrive in inclusiveness, diversity and embrace close collaborations for you to create impact for yourself and others.
- Together, we aim to bring the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation to be ahead in a changing world.
- To realize our vision to become Malaysia’s leading converged solutions company, we are looking for a new talent to innovate and grow with us in a culture that values commitment, performance and possibilities.
The Enterprise Graduate Programme hopes to give exposure to graduates in either of two tracks.
The Product Manager Track aims to equip the graduate to be a product manager and will primarily involve continuous development of new product features, packages, and product bundling to drive the sales for the Maxis product, managing the customer journey, and reducing churn to meet the set targets in terms of Gross Add (GA) and revenue.
The Service Enablement Track aims to equip the graduate to be a PMO Analyst or a Service Enablement Associate. The PMO (Product Management Office) Analyst will be responsible for the continuous improvement of Programme Management Office (PMO) Best Practice specifications with the aim to drive process efficiency and achieve speed to market, better response time, or control over daily operations. The Service Enablement Associate is an active and service-focused person: part of a team, responsible for supporting the business at successful implementation of products and systems and transformation strategy related to delivery and operations. As part of the Service Delivery & Operations (SDO) organization, the Enterprise Service Enablement Associate must be a self-starter, who is willing to “roll up their sleeves” and work with key stakeholders across the extended Maxis Sales & Service, Technology, and Business to track key performance, process and system issues.
The graduate will have exposure to some of the tasks below. Exposure areas will vary depending on several factors, such as seasonal activities, selected areas to which the graduate is assigned to, as well as priorities as identified by the manager. Candidates will be shortlisted for one of the two tracks below based on the assessment process.
What You Will Do
Product Manager Track:
As a Product Manager, you will be accountable for:
- To spearhead product conception and design and to execute the development and enhancement of the Maxis product.
- To drive the sales for the Maxis product via tactical and long-term marketing campaigns, promotions & product bundling geared towards convergence in the SME segment in order to meet the product GA, churn, and revenue targets.
- To provide product support and enablement to the Sales team to ensure meeting of mutual revenue and Net Promoter Score (NPS) objectives.
- To define new product strategies and roadmaps to maintain competitiveness in the market based on sound knowledge of competitors’ technology and offerings.
- To keep track of user feedback, customer satisfaction, dashboards, and metrics to measure performance against targets and customer experience and execute improvements where necessary.
- To work cross-functionally with teams from Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and IT for the successful execution of go-to-market propositions.
Service Enablement Track:
As a PMO Analyst, you will be accountable for:
- Play a supporting yet critical role in the strategic transformation of SDO PMO and help SDO Project Delivery to transform in Agile Scrum methodologies. Apply project management lifecycle best practices, develops and maintain project management methodology & process and templates.
- Partner with product owners and engineering teams on new products’ s order journey project delivery process flow. This includes preparing, documenting, and onboarding the process to SDO Business Project Managers and throughout SDO PMO.
Plan methodology implementation which will provide improved project execution, reducing cost and have positive effect on bottom line.
- Develops training programs, provide instructor led training on project management methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Perform analysis against all KPI Reports produced with PMO and Project Delivery and derived intelligence that can drive deeper value proposition to the overall PMO contribution.
- Build up the BI capability within the PMO to understand the inner behavior of project lifecycle and identify potential improvement points in project delivery.
- Sustain all delivery teams in the evergreen of latest delivery transformation technique and certification. This will also include the demand and compliance area.
- Build up comprehensive tracker system that will capture all the on-going initiatives, risks and remediation, and produce the required comprehensive reporting to the forum.
As a Service Enablement Associate, you will be accountable for:
- Gathering insights from the business through data analysis, identifying trends, and always looking to develop strong delivery and operational support to business.
- Act as an advocate internally for Service Enablement and assist in customer-centric change to the organization.
- To have good and presentation skills throughout different audiences.
- Ability to understand, adapt to and take first steps to communicate change in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate in process & product operationalization meetings as a documentation PIC, focusing on increasing efficiency and adding value with recommendations.
- Assisting Service Enablement Specialists with Tool enhancement projects, project coordination and communication with stakeholders.
- Ability to handle pressure, ad hoc tasks and the level of ambiguity in fast paced environment.
- Assisting in designing, implementing, and curating curriculum, presentations, documentation, and resources to support the Enterprise Service Enablement team in Maxis.
- Effectively communicate plans, progress and results to relevant stakeholders.
- Assisting in deliverance of high-quality and differentiated services to Maxis Business Customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree in Business Management, Political Sciences, Economics, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Engineering (Network/Telecomm/Software/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic), Data Science, Actuarial Science, Mathematics/Statistics /Applied Sciences, etc.
- Recent graduate with less than 1 year experience.
- Bachelor's degree with First or Second-class Honours or a Master's degree in any discipline.
- Achieved academic awards of excellence.
- Proven leadership qualities with varied portfolio of extra-curricular activities.
- Excellent command of the English language - verbal and written.
- Possess a strategic mindset and the ability to learn quickly.
- A high level of self-motivation and commitment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Business and Commerce, Data Science...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm