Are you ready to get ahead in your career?
- We want to empower you turn your ambitions into achievements.
- We thrive in inclusiveness, diversity and embrace close collaborations for you to create impact for yourself and others.
- Together, we aim to bring the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation to be ahead in a changing world.
- To realize our vision to become Malaysia’s leading converged solutions company, we are looking for a new talent to innovate and grow with us in a culture that values commitment, performance and possibilities.
What You Will Do
- Content production - from research and ideation to content creation. This includes editing images, working on layout, and coming up with writeups.
- Supporting immediate supervisor in selected projects e.g., admin support, documentation, monitoring timeline and deliverables, communicating with stakeholders and agency for follow ups.
- Data management i.e., tracking and recording data for reporting purposes.
- The intern will have the opportunity to work on production of an employer brand video series.
- Work on social media campaigns to attract talents to sign up for Maxis Graduate Programmes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying / Majoring in Marketing / Advertising or Communications.
- Having prior internship in advertising / marketing / digital agencies is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal & written).
- Enjoys interacting and working with new groups of people/colleagues internally and externally.
- Fast learner, friendly and approachable.
- Keen interest in HR & Project Management or similar (prior experience in project management is an advantage).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment (prior experience in an office environment is an advantage).
- Solid organization skills and attention to detail.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales, Media and...
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm