Are you ready to get ahead in your career?
- We want to empower you turn your ambitions into achievements.
- We thrive in inclusiveness, diversity and embrace close collaborations for you to create impact for yourself and others.
- Together, we aim to bring the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation to be ahead in a changing world.
- To realize our vision to become Malaysia’s leading converged solutions company, we are looking for a new talent to innovate and grow with us in a culture that values commitment, performance and possibilities.
What You Will Do
- Develop a bi-weekly social media calendar for Maxi's eCommerce & Retail Facebook, Instagram and Yammer pages. Includes creating and curating attention grabbing and relevant copy, imagery, videos & stories.
- Designs visuals for social media.
- Support creation and copywriting of monthly marketing newsletter for distribution to internal and external parties.
- Assist in proofreading, editing and enhancing search engine optimized articles to ensure they are engaging and aligned with the brand.
- Support digital marketing activities with ad copywriting and ad set up for select client accounts.
- Co-ordinate events / webinars and support the creation of invitations, events page on Facebook and social media coverage.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong English writing skills, proofreading, social media management, design skills, video editing for social media.
- Have an eye for design and have some experience using design tools such as Canva, or Adobe create suite.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal & written).
- Enjoys interacting and working with new groups of people/colleagues internally and externally.
- Fast learner, friendly and approachable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment (prior internship or part-time experience in an office environment is an advantage).
- Solid organization skills and attention to detail.
Closed 21 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm