Are you ready to get ahead in your career?
- We want to empower you turn your ambitions into achievements.
- We thrive in inclusiveness, diversity and embrace close collaborations for you to create impact for yourself and others.
- Together, we aim to bring the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation to be ahead in a changing world.
- To realize our vision to become Malaysia’s leading converged solutions company, we are looking for a new talent to innovate and grow with us in a culture that values commitment, performance and possibilities.
What You Will Do
The responsibilities and duties of this role is to support strategic investigation, delivery/change management in programmes that strategic to the organization, and contribute to wider strategic discussions particularly those with significant operational and economic impacts.
As a member of the Maxis strategy community, be a champion for identifying new areas of significant opportunity and risk in 3-to-5-year horizon, lead and support the development of the Long-Range Plan (LRP) and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and for undertaking investigations of these leading to a decision on these initiatives with cross-Division scope.
What You are Accountable for:
- Identifies and evaluates significant performance improvement opportunities that impact organizational strategic objectives.
- Ensure close alignment with business units on key strategy initiatives through rigorous strategic communication with strategic function of each business unit.
- Support the Head of Corporate Strategy in review and oversee the plan, management, execution and tracking of all strategic initiatives.
- Support development of a knowledge bank for the organization that includes business cases, best practices, benchmarking and other critical data sets.
Required Skills and Abilities
What You need to have for this role:
- At least a Degree in Business/ Finance / Engineering.
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply.
- Good communication skill.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:20th May 2021, 6:00 pm