We push the boundaries, taking solar technology higher, faster, and farther than before. We hold ourselves to a higher standard, striving for the highest integrity, safety, and quality.
We thrive together as a global team, embracing our diverse backgrounds to make a positive impact on the world.
Join us in POWERING POSITIVE CHANGE™
The R&D Process Engineer Intern position offers a variety of opportunities including basic engineering tasks related to R&D design, experimentation, and data analysis of solar cell processes.
Opportunities can vary from assisting in the experimental work on process development, execution of data gathering for problem-solving, or other assistance related to R&D operations/ Interns will typically support one or more experienced engineers in the performance of assignments, spend time shadowing actual operations, and have unique assignments that support larger projects as well as experience the day-to-day workings of engineering.
Interns may perform and/or participate in additional activities/events which help them build a strong network within the SPWR community and with fellow interns.
What You Will Do
- Execute R&D experiments on solar cells processes.
- Document and provide 1st level analysis on data gathered.
- Communicate effectively with senior engineers to report details of executed work.
- Complies at all times with the Environment, Health, and Safety and Manufacturing Quality standards, rules, and regulations.
Required Skills and Abilities
Educational Background - Bachelor’s degree in Physics, Chemistry, Engineering (minimum).
Experience - Fresh Graduate.
Skills / Competencies:
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly motivated to learn new things.
- Knowledgeable in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm