Marsh & McLennan Asia Business Services Sdn Bhd is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Kuala Lumpur office - Process Analyst (12 Months Contract - Renewable).
What You Can Expect:
- Be a part of a key operational transformation project in Asia.
- An opportunity to drive Project and Change Management Exercise for the Kl Business Services team.
- Collaboration opportunity with colleagues across organization and region.
- Play for a valuable role to set up the Operational Center of Excellence in Kuala Lumpur.
What is in it for You:
As part of the Transformation Team, the Regional Process Analyst is responsible for supporting regional initiatives such as:
- Overall process mapping for Asia on all work streams, current state design, post-centralization target state realignment and alignment to the Global Functional Model.
- Be involved in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) / Robotic Process Automation (RPA) / Machine Learning (ML) business analysis, automation / robotics engineering, use case design, test case design, UAT, post-automation target state realignment and liaison for Business and IT.
- Modern and flexible working environment.
What You Will Do
We will count on you to - Focus on broking insurance lifecycle and process around various Insurance processing activities, the business analyst will work with data and project manager a team of stakeholders to:
- Create overall process mapping for Asia work streams, creating the current state design and the post-centralization target state realignment.
- Gather functional requirements, use cases design and creating the requirements specification documents to assist in building, deploying and supporting the new Placement system / Automation system (OCR, RPA, ML).
- Establishes the execution plan for a small project or for a single work stream of a project.
- Conducts analyses of business processes to identify process improvement opportunities; executes value streams and process maps to identify current state; conducts root cause analysis; implements voice of the customer/colleagues.
- Interprets results of analyses and generates basic recommendations regarding process improvements, with guidance from experienced colleagues.
- Meets with experienced colleagues to learn how to use the appropriate tools for a project to provide support.
- Monitors progress during projects and continually updates project plans as needed; evaluates whether material variance from original plan is needed due to changes in project scope, requirements, or resource constraint.
- Collaborates with colleagues to ensure the right tools are being used for the project; supports the implementation of the tool's needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
What you need to have:
- Degree from relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Project Executive driving Business Transformations Projects.
- An experience working with Machine Learning, Robotics and Automations, such as Antwork / Blueprism / similar system is advantageous.
- Detailed understanding of broking insurance and claims processes including client onboarding and compliance would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Visio and Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fresh Graduate with Actuarial, Statistics and Engineering are encouraged to apply.
What makes you stand out:
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Previous experiences managing operational transformation project in an Insurance Shared Service Center.
- In depth of knowledge and record of accomplishment in multiple business analysis and technology areas.
- Independent and resourceful.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Engineering, Statistics
- Closing Date:1st Apr 2021, 6:00 pm