Marsh and McLennan Companies (MMC) is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Kuala Lumpur Shared Services Operations Office in Q Sentral:
Operations Analyst - Client on Boarding (Fresh Graduate Opportunity, Chinese Literate).
What can you expect?
- Be a part of a regional operational shared service center.
- Interact diverse colleagues and stakeholders from various lines of business within MMC.
What is in it for you?
- Career Development and Training Opportunities.
- Explore opportunities to work on regional and global projects.
- Conducive Smart Office work environment.
What You Will Do
We will count on you to:
- Manages Account Setup via a series of integrated processes and systems and conducts prospect/client account setup tasks including, but not limited to adds, registration conflicts, and investigations to enable high quality and dependable data management services.
- To set up, amend and review customer numbers for all trade/ insurance related counterparties in internal databases.
- To create and issue customer numbers in Marsh systems for all countries in Asia except Japan and Korea.
- Liaises with regional teams, country / global colleagues and business contacts if research requires further investigation, or if new additions are identified to be added to the master repository.
- Perform sanction screening for clients in several jurisdictions to fulfill country KYC requirements.
- Completes entity matching of new and updated client/prospect business information against global database to minimize duplicates.
- Maintain data accuracy and consistency in the customer management database.
- To perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) following any system changes.
Required Skills and Abilities
What you need to have:
- A Degree holder in any field.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- 1 -2 years working experience within Client on Boarding/ KYC.
- Ability to understand, speak, read and write English is required.
- Able to read and write Simplified/ Traditional Chinese.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel.
What makes you stand out:
- Experience supporting shared service operation.
- Experience working in Insurance Industry.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to systematically manage and retrieve data.
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented to comprehend and summarize appropriate information.
Marsh McLennan is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people.
The Company’s 83,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries. With annual revenue over $19 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses.
Marsh provides data-driven risk advisory services and insurance solutions to commercial and consumer clients.
Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities.
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment outcomes, and unlock health and well-being for a changing workforce.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Locations:Kuala Lumpur
- Closing Date:17th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm