The Marsh Graduate Development Program (MGDP) is an award-winning program open to highly driven university graduates from all academic disciplines.
This 2-year intensive program is designed to support, develop, and challenge you in preparation for your career progression within Marsh.
In addition to a structured learning curriculum, you will gain valuable work experience through on-the-job trainings linked to cross-functional job rotations. This program offers a solid foundation for your career development and helps you better understand Marsh’s business and the value we provide to our clients. Embark on a career that allows you to make a difference to people and businesses across the world and industries today.
What You Can Expect:
- Join Global Leader in Insurance Broking and Innovative Risk Management Solutions.
- A team of diverse professionals across the globe, dedicated to helping clients manage some of the world’s most challenging and complex risks awaits.
- Dedicated learning and development programmers.
What You Will Do
We will count on you to:
- Serves as the first point of contact for day-to-day communications with designated low-risk accounts, follows up on correspondences and works to strengthen and grow account relationships.
- Develops an understanding of client businesses by conducting account research, research on industry issues and preparing benchmarking studies for personal and team use.
- Supports colleagues by managing day-to-day aspects for designated small accounts and conducting ensuing account management tasks including: processing billing requests and gathering information for quotes, generating project calendars, liaising between internal senior professionals and accounts and organizing meeting logistics to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Mitigates account concerns or issues encountered, addresses problems in a timely manner and applies judgement as to when and what to escalate up to experienced level colleagues.
- Reports to experienced colleagues on relationship satisfaction to ensure a mutual understanding both internally and externally.
- Develops and maintains a fluency in the Company's various service offerings to enrich work performed and develop sales capabilities.
Required Skills and Abilities
What you need to have:
- Fresh Graduates from any field.
- Special interest on Graduates with Social Science Social Science, Law, Political Science, Public Administration & Policy or International Relations Degree.
- Outgoing and independent in nature.
- A people person and good communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Able to complete an 18 - 24 months Contractual Apprenticeship.
What makes you stand out:
- Have excellent communication skills with the drive to expand your knowledge.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm