Marsh Insurance Brokers (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Q Sentral, Kuala Lumpur office.
The Marsh Graduate Development Program (MGDP) is an award-winning program open to highly driven university graduates from all academic disciplines. This 2-year intensive program is designed to support, develop, and challenge you in preparation for your career progression within Marsh.
In addition to a structured learning curriculum, you will gain valuable work experience through on-the-job training linked to cross-functional job rotations.
This program offers a solid foundation for your career development and helps you better understand Marsh’s business and the value we provide to our clients. Embark on a career that allows you to make a difference to people and businesses across the world and industries today.
What you can expect:
- Join Global Leader in Insurance Broking and Innovative Risk Management Solutions.
- A team of diverse professionals across the globe, dedicated to helping clients manage some of the world’s most challenging and complex risks awaits.
- Dedicated learning and development programmers.
What You Will Do
We will count on you to:
- Serves as the first point of contact for day-to-day communications with designated low-risk accounts, follows up on correspondence and works to strengthen and grow account relationships.
- Develops an understanding of client businesses by conducting account research, research on industry issues and preparing benchmarking studies for personal and team use.
- Supports colleagues by managing day-to-day aspects for designated small accounts and conducting ensuing account management tasks including processing billing requests and gathering information for quotes, generating project calendars, liaising between internal senior professionals and accounts and organizing meeting logistics to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Mitigates account concerns or issues encountered, addresses problems in a timely manner and applies judgement as to when and what to escalate up to experienced level colleagues.
- Reports to more experienced colleagues on relationship satisfaction to ensure a mutual understanding both internally and externally.
- Develops and maintains fluency in the Company's various service offerings to enrich work performed and develop sales capabilities.
Required Skills and Abilities
You need to have:
- Fresh Graduates from any field.
- Special interest on Graduates with Social Science Social Science, Law, Political Science, Public Administration & Policy or International Relations Degree.
- Outgoing and independent in nature.
- A people person and good communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Able to complete an 18 - 24 months Contractual Apprenticeship.
What makes you stand out:
- Have excellent communication skills with the drive to expand your knowledge.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:10th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm