Marsh Insurance Brokers (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is seeking candidates based in the Q Sentral, Kuala Lumpur office.
What Can You Expect
- Join Global Leader in Insurance Broking and Innovative Risk Management Solutions.
- A team of diverse professionals across the globe, dedicated to helping clients manage some of the world’s most challenging and complex risks awaits.
- Dedicated learning and development programmes.
What You Will Do
We will count on you to:
- Serves as the first point of contact for day-to-day communications with designated low-risk accounts, follows up on correspondences and works to strengthen and grow account relationships.
- Develops an understanding of client businesses by conducting account research, research on industry issues and preparing benchmarking studies for personal and team use.
- Supports colleagues by managing day-to-day aspects for designated small accounts and conducting ensuing account management tasks including: processing billing requests and gathering information for quotes, generating project calendars, liaising between internal experienced professionals and accounts and organizing meeting logistics to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Mitigates account concerns or issues encountered, addresses problems in a timely manner and applies judgement as to when and what to escalate up to more experienced level colleagues.
- Reports to experienced colleagues on relationship satisfaction to ensure a mutual understanding both internally and externally.
- Develops and maintains a fluency in the Company's various service offerings to enrich work performed and develop sales capabilities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduates from any field.
- Outgoing and independent in nature.
- A people person and good communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Able to complete a 18 months Contractual Apprenticeship.
- Have excellent communication skills with the drive to expand your knowledge.
Closed 7 hours ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm