Mercer Malaysia Sdn Bhd is seeking candidates for the following position based in the in Q Sentral, Kuala Lumpur office - Consulting Internship
What You can expect:
- Join a leading consulting firm with an unsurpassed global reach.
- A team of diverse professionals across the globe, dedicated to helping clients manage some of the world’s most challenging and complex risks awaits.
- Dedicated learning and development programs.
What is in it for you:
- Career Development and Training Opportunities.
- Explore opportunities to work on regional and global projects.
- Conducive Smart Office work environment.
What You Will Do
We will count on you to:
- Perform basic research and analysis survey products on schedule with necessary direction.
- Interpret survey findings to client and provide appropriate and tailor-made solutions to address specific client needs.
- Participate in integrated consulting projects as appropriate with standard technical contents.
- Provide support to consultants where required while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures as per organization’s standards and SOPs.
Required Skills and Abilities
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline (preferable Psychology, Actuarial, Engineering, Finance, HR) or any equivalent.
- Internship duration - November 2021 – January 2022 / January – March 2022.
- Proficient in using MS Office Application, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented to comprehend and summarize appropriate information.
What makes you stand out:
- Ability to systematically manage and retrieve data.
- Excellent coordination skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Responsive, enthusiastic, open to learn and take on new challenges.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Engineering, Human...
- Closing Date:11th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm