You will be part of the Mapletree Internship Programme.
What You Will Do
- To assist in the day-to-day running of operations including identifying initiatives for the building.
- To conduct building inspection to ensure tenants’ compliance.
- To prepare list of defects for rectification works to be carried out.
- To assist in documentation and reporting process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates in Building, Facilities Management or its equivalent.
- Must be analytical and proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint applications
Closed 19 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Construction, Management, Property
- Closing Date:11th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm