You are responsible for procuring major goods & services for Jaya Shopping Centre, PJ. You will have to plan, organise and execute the procurement activities for Operation & Admin Dept with the objective of obtaining the most competitive pricing for the products and services procured, whilst ensuring compliance with procurement policies and SOPs.
What you will do
- Work closely with the department procuring the services in organising and executing the procurement activities.
- Source, obtain and evaluate the most competitive pricing for the products and services procured.
- Prepare tender documents, tender evaluations and analysis, and quality checks on goods and services.
- Review and update the approved vendor list periodically.
- Plan, schedule and monitor the procurement of term contracts and minor capital projects to ensure timely approval and award.
- Prepare reports and statistics for management review.
- Ensure procurement activities comply with procurement policies and SOPs.
- To ensure the quotation of upgrading project, rectification works or ad hoc works will be receive as per dateline issued in the RFQ or upon timeline requested.
- To draft and submit the DOA within 3 days after receive via email or tender process for review by superior.
- To ensure PO is issued to vendor within 3 days after e-DOA approval.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Building, Facilities Management or a related discipline.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Meticulous, organized and resourceful.
- Possess good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Job type:Internships
Construction, Management, Property
- Closing Date:16th May 2022, 6:00 pm