Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
What You Will Do
- The role includes helping to perform some sample check on e-POS system with existing tool and perform maintenance on this tool.
- Provide assistance and support to the department in various tasks to smooth the overall process.
Required Skills and Abilties
- Enrolled in Actuarial Science degree or fresh graduate, with reasonable progress in actuarial professional qualification.
- Demonstrate ability to apply actuarial theories to develop practical solutions to various assignments and projects.
- A good team player who is keen to learn and able to work independently.
Closing in 15 days
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm