Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
A responsible Project Coordinator Intern who will run, administer and organize all IT project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Liaise with internal insurance departments to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget.
- Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Interest in Insurance industry.
- Interest in project management.
- Good client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm