Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders?
You’ve come to the right place. We’re looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world.
If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we’d like to hear from you.
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering the Intern with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
What Motivates You:
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit.
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes.
- You thrive in teams and enjoy getting things done together.
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters.
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up.
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone.
What You Will Do
On the job you will:
- Be supporting the product and implementation team.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for someone with:
- Actuarial Science degree or fresh graduate, with reasonable progress in actuarial professional qualification.
- Ability to demonstrate and apply actuarial theories to develop practical solutions to various assignments and projects.
- Good attitude as a team player and is keen to learn and able to complete tassk independently.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm