Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders?
You’ve come to the right place. We’re looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world.
If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we’d like to hear from you.
Our commitment to you:
- Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better.
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success.
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry.
- Our best - Every day.
What You Will Do
On the job you will:
- Effectively extract, monitor and track meaningful data trends, charts, business analysis, sales dashboards, agency sales reporting for local and regional offices.
- Develop report tracking on sales and recruitment activities, persistency ratio, YOY comparison and trends, KPI tracking and active agents’ activities.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on raw data extraction.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and periodic agency sales reporting and MIS updates.
- Assist and prepare presentation slides and ad-hoc MIS request – including Unassigned Customer Management project.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for someone with:
- Possess degree in Statistics, Finance, Business, Economics or equivalent professional.
- Ability to work effectively and independently within a dynamic working environment.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit.
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes.
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together.
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters.
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up.
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm