Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering the Intern with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
What Motivates You:
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit.
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes.
- You thrive in teams and enjoy getting things done together.
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters.
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up.
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone.
Our Commitment to You:
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success.
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry.
- Our best - Every day.
- Our mission - To be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better.
What You Will Do
On the job you will:
- Assist CHRO and HRP on ad-hoc assignments.
- Support in employee engagement and branding activities.
- Assist CHRO with RCSA, KRA update and tracking.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for someone with:
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Open to explore and learn new skill.
- Degree/Diploma from a reputable University or currently pursuing Degree course.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm