We currently operate in three countries, namely in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and will continue to expand our business in the near future.
MFM is honored to be a recipient of the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition) and the Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 for Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze). This recognition is dedicated to every employee of MFM who has made MFM a great place to work in and also reflects our motto in which “we strive to create a great place for great people to do great work”.
Join us today!
Reporting to the shift miller, your role to assist on the operations of production lines in the milling section including wheat intake, wheat cleaning and flour milling, flour blending, recordings and reporting, to achieve the production target within the specific quality specification and cost-efficiency.
What You Will Do
You will play an important role, such as:
- Assist in the implementation of production plan given including wheat intake, wheat cleaning and flour milling with high accuracy and efficiency.
- Acquire knowledge on the production processes, machinery and equipment operations, materials and products and the necessary skills through on-the-job training and courses.
- Operate the wheat cleaning and/or flour milling production lines as and when assigned to achieve the targeted cleaning and milling efficiency, extraction rates, capacity, and quality compliance of the product.
- Report any defective symptoms or breakdown of machinery and monitor the maintenance and repairs to ensure minimum loss of production time.
- Diligently carry out required sampling, measuring and accurate recordings, reporting and filing for timely and useful production data.
- Perform routine maintenance work to ensure that they are carried out as per the routine schedule and required Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Comply with all health, safety, environmental policies and procedures, and usage of personal protective equipment (PPE) during the production process.
- To perform any other tasks that may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
To succeed in this role, we will need you to have:
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply as on-job training is provided.
- Willing to work on shift hours and based in Lumut, Perak.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm