Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region.
We currently operate in three countries, namely in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and will continue to expand our business in the near future.
MFM is honored to be a recipient of the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition) and the Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 for Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze).
This recognition is dedicated to every employee of MFM who has made MFM a great place to work in and also reflects our motto in which “we strive to create a great place for great people to do great work”.
Join us today!
We are looking for passionate Graduates to join our Talent Development Programme (TDP) designed to develop Competent Graduates to build future leaders as part of our talent pipeline for MFM Group of Companies.
Fresh graduates or candidates less than 2 years working experience are recruited to undergo a serious of on the job training – locally and overseas, soft skills and leadership development training to ensure their career success with the group.
What You Will Do
- Plan and schedule for batching and extruding to meet daily target and adhere to the approved formulation.
- Monitor closely on daily sales and balance stock and make changes to quantity when necessary.
- Coordinate with packing department on allocation of appropriate packing bins.
- Plan and monitor production and operation of pallet mill to optimize allocated power supply.
- Calculate and ensure the raw material intake programme is in accordance with the batching and production planning schedule and adheres to the formulation.
- Conduct periodic checks during the grinding phase to ensure raw materials are processed according to the formulation.
- Identify and implement alternative measures within SOP to overcome unexpected breakdowns to ensure uninterrupted production.
- Plan and schedule for premixes preparation for production based on production planning adhering to approved premix formulation.
- Verify the formulation in the formula sheet and ensure the right formula is used for the right production plan.
- Diligently and accurately record and monitor all production reports in order to achieve timely and useful production data.
- Ensure finished products are transferred to appropriate receiving bin and optimum arrangements for packing operations.
- Plan packing schedule according to FIFO method and coordinate and communicate the packing operational activities with appropriate parties.
- Perform routine measures for preventive maintenance such as calibration etc. to ensure equipment are in good working order.
- Adhere to good housekeeping procedures and comply with all health, safety and environmental policies and procedures during the production process.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement based on current performance data.
- Perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by the Management from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least an Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronics), or equivalent.
- Candidate with good analytical skill, planning skill, critical thinking skill and problem-solving skill will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates or final semester students are welcomed to apply.
- Training will be provided.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm