The Leadership Exploration and Development (LEAD) program is a 2-year accelerated learning experience that will provide you with a broad business exposure and equip you with the skills to start building your leadership and networking journey.
We have tailor made for you the perfect journey; LEAD is an accelerated learning experience where you will be exposed to various parts of our business including leaders in our local organization.
As we utilize our position as an integrated transport & logistics company, the 2-year program will build the skills that you’ll need to get a broad business exposure and start building your leadership and networking journey.
LEAD will equip you for higher Impact experiences.
Is this how you imagine the next step in your global career?
- Be a part of the world’s largest container shipping company.
- Work with our diverse local team as well as colleagues globally.
- Career development and growth opportunities.
- A comprehensive benefit package.
What You Will Do
- You will go all in and do your absolute best. Together with your colleagues you will have a direct impact on the success of your team.
- You will steer your career. Your core support team will empower you on the journey of personal growth.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide excellent service.
- Take full responsibility for the end-to-end ownership of customer journey and issues.
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively with stakeholders.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements in our processes.
- Work with local and remote teams, sharing knowledge and best practice.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for:
- Fresh Bachelor’s degree graduate, preferably in business or supply chain / logistics with maximum 1-year working experience.
- An international mind-set and inclusive behavior.
- Ambition and drive to excel together with others.
- Strong desire to pursue a long-term career in transport and logistics.
- You will be an excellent team player and be able to work effectively under pressure.
- The successful candidate will also display excellent communication skills, ability to converse with people of all levels and is well organized, efficient and effective.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm