Finance Intern - Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable
Why Join Us?
At LUXASIA, we believe there is beauty within every talent – that is you.
We grow you by building your competencies and unleashing your potential. We have curated a vast portfolio of over 100 luxury brands across Asia Pacific and growing. Your work will enrich the lives of millions of consumers across the region.
With us, you get to be an entrepreneur, running the business like it is your very own. We give you autonomy but not without guidance and genuine care. We are a diverse and inclusive team that is courageously innovative.
Together as #OneTeam, we celebrate differences, embrace change, explore new ideas, take risks, fail fast, and drive results. While challenges at work are inevitable, the journey promises to be fulfilling.
With LUXASIA, an exciting career filled with robust professional growth awaits you. Isn’t that beautiful?
Reporting to: Team Lead AP/ AR.
What You Will Do
- Invoice processing.
- E-claim processing.
- Batch payment processing.
- Urgent / Advance payment processing (upon ad-hoc request.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Major in Business, Accounting & Finance, etc.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Strong attention to detail, affinity for critical thinking, problem-solving and hands-on execution.
- Fast learner and committed to getting the job done.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Minimum able to commit internship period of 3 months and can start internship in May 2023.
Do you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced and intense environment?
Do you thrive on challenges? Do you want to bring innovative ideas to life? Are you keen to abandon the status quo, try new things, embrace failures as lessons, recover fast, yet always pursue excellence?
If so, you are the one we are looking for.
JOIN US and let’s grow together.
LUXASIA is the leading beauty omnichannel distribution platform of Asia Pacific that has successfully enabled brand growth for more than 100 luxury beauty brands.
Our integrated brand-building capabilities include luxury retail, online commerce, consumer marketing, and supply chain management.
Since 1986, the company has partnered the world’s finest brands, such as Aveda, Bvlgari, Calvin Klein, Diptyque, Hermes, La Prairie, Montblanc, and SK-II. We have also established Joint Ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, Elizabeth Arden, Puig, Yves Rocher, and By Terry.
At the core of our business is a diverse and dynamic #OneTeam of 2000 talents that shape the face of luxury beauty, and delights consumers daily across our growing footprint of 15 markets.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Locations:Kuala Lumpur
- Closing Date:27th May 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.