Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful - with light.
The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent, and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team!
Lumileds is seeking a highly qualified Engineer to take responsibility for Support Manufacturing & Engineering team with Test Hardware, Software and Methodologies for accurately testing High Power Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs).
In this role, you will Handling operating machine/tester to perform data collection, data analysis /characterize/failure analysis based on high volume test data and Support engineering activity, Test process related that been consign by Test engineers.
What You Will Do
- Engineering Data Collection.
- Data Compilation and Analysis.
- Engineering Report Writing.
- Test, simulate and debug product related.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for professional who determines how to create a process that would best test a particular product in manufacturing and related disciplines, in order to assure that the product meets applicable specifications. Someone who are also responsible for determining the best way a test can be performed in order to achieve adequate test coverage.
What You Will Bring:
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written.
- Candidate must be willing to work at Bayan Lepas, Penang.
- Initiative and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Education (Minimum Level) - Bachelor's, Diploma ‘s.
- Field of Study - Engineering, IT related background.
- Years of Experience (Minimum) - 0 years.
- Licenses / Certifications - N/A.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:15th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm