Together with its customers, Lumileds is making the world better, safer, more beautiful - with light.
The Lumileds environment is fast-paced, cutting-edge, intelligent, and fun! We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team!
Lumileds is seeking an intern to take responsibility for the development and enhancement of SQA infrastructure. In this role, you will be required to work closely with PG SQA to enhance and improve current engineering infrastructure.
What You Will Do
- Support SQA quality system data automation.
- Support SQA quality issue data analysis and consolidation.
- Support SQA reporting data compilation.
- Integrate SQA KPIs into a single reference database for data monitoring and retention.
- Supporting SQA O2 team for MCO Data integration.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Eager to learn and work as a team to develop a right infrastructure for SQA.
- Diploma/Degree Students with specialization in the field of computer/software knowledge.
- Education (Minimum Level) - Bachelor's, Associate’s.
- Field of Study - Computer Science, Web Development and Software Engineering.
- Years of Experience (Minimum) - 0 years.
- Licenses / Certifications - N/A.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm