Lumileds is seeking a Vacation Trainee to develop Zero-Defect newsletter and communication design to continuously building the organization culture through crisp and effective communication of critical quality information to all levels of employees.
The learning also involved design and setting up the SharePoint as information storage location.
In this role, you will be required to work closely with Lumileds Industrial Quality team and Lumileds Zero-Defect Committee to further strengthen the quality culture within the organization.
What You Will Do
- To work on Zero-Defect newsletter and communication design.
- Supporting Zero-Defect Committee on Zero-defect activities such as collecting ZD information and consolidation, support on ZD training material compilation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- CGPA 3.0 and above.
- Any Engineering and Science related fields.
- Eager to learn and work as a team to develop a right infrastructure for Industrial Quality.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th May 2021, 6:00 pm